Sunday, March 12, 2006

It's okay not to see them all

Hi D said I could write as long as it doesn't disrupt school .
I said I can only blog before school if I can and after school or after homework I have a lot of things that take awhile to do but I can get it done. It's okay if you can't catch them all just catch the main story
.Many people say I write well which means I might become a Best book seller .I think not . I really want to become a singer thogh but I can live with writing books . Lubey sleep on the tiny tiny tiny pull out bed with me and I wish he did not yes I wish he did not he was climbing all over me he would put his hand in my mouth and face and back
. More daily stuff tomorrow or later today. Here is a tiny story . Bo is a baby. He thinks he's a ghost . There is your story for this morning the crazy object B.
More later

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr.John said...

You were up very early to blog. grandma

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home