Friday, April 14, 2006

Hi Happy Good Friday.

The Farm Family show will not show today. Instead you will have a show called Inside Diamond's Life . On Dollhouse T.V channel 322. Inside Dimond's Life Will appear every Friday That channel 322 is on. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.


Inside Diamond's life oh yeah yeah!


Diamond is 12 years old and loves to help others and jazz dance. Matter of fact her best friend's name is Jazz. She lives in Dolin, Momimom. She is the youngest of five and is liked almost by everyone almost. The End for today.

Who doesn't like Diamond? Find out next Friday that channel 322 Dollhouse T.V is on.

The crazy object B

5 Comments:

Blogger Lori's Minute said...

Ooooooh, I cannot wait until Friday!

Love, mom

1:48 PM  
Blogger B.R.L said...

I like the new idea of a T.V. show on Friday. Can't wait!

3:34 PM  
Blogger Dr.John said...

I think channel 322 could become a favorite.

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jazz Dance is that like the labamba?
My tv does not go up to 322 what do I do? What does Diamond like to help others do? What kind of place is Momimom is it like Daddiedad I once went to daddiedad bug was sad so I took a plane to smiles vile. The sun was much better ther and I got such a good tan. Five the youngest man I would not want her mothers food bill.

Hmm well I guess I will have to wait till friday and find a tv that can go up to 322. :)


Can you guess who this is?

hmm thought not.

Want some pizza.

9:58 PM  
Blogger B.R.L said...

Tonight is Friday the 21. What happened to my show.

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home