Tuesday, June 13, 2006

June 13,1942

Thanks for the comments I'm glad that you all like her and yes she should be very happy that many people reach out to her as she did to many others. I f you didn't see it yet go to the picture of her and read the blog to go with it below this one.

Da Da Dat

The Johnsin family still has not moved in . Because ....................


why did they not move in answer on the comments (There might be more than one answer 2 maybe)

A. The wall papper was bad
B. The neighbor five weeks down the street three blocks down kicked them out
c.The old owners didn't move out
d.the old owners found a different house in the city but can't move in yet
e. the dogs dislike the place
f.they haven't go t their yet

The Crazy Object B.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lori's Minute said...

I would not move into a house if the people were still living there so that is the one I pick...although I would not move into a house with bad wallpaper either. I'll stick with my first answer....mom

8:17 PM  
Blogger Dr.John said...

I think the right answer is C
Looking forward to your coming.
Grampa

6:18 AM  
Blogger B.R.L said...

Your cousins said
Alex:D
Caled:c
Elijah: E
Grandmother : D

6:19 AM  
Blogger starbender said...

so adorable.....
I say, "all of the above"
:o

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home