Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Here she is Danny Feteon Fanatic one My Best Friends.

Here she is D.F.F My B.f.f .........



I picked my name because I am a HUGE,HUGE,HUGE Fan. If you know the T.V show on nick the channel. I am in 5th grade and love to sing and dance. I play with The crazy object B. I think she's smart cool and out of this world. That's why she's my best friend in the wide world!

!THE END!


There she is the best friend . No I didn't make her up she's real maybe you will see her around she may get her own blog soon.

TCOB

3 Comments:

Blogger B.R.L said...

I am glad that your best friend could blog on your blog.
It is nice to meet someone new to blogging.
Hello Danny Feteon Fanatic.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Dr.John said...

It was good to read of your best friend. She left a comment on my blog. I suppose if she wins on a Monday drawing we can send the prize to you to give to her.

5:59 PM  
Blogger Lori's Minute said...

I am glad you wrote and she hsa a best friend.

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home