Saturday, July 29, 2006

First time in Championship!

I went to a blizzard game amazing ! The won for the first time the division championship! And I saw it. Here how it went.

We went to watch the packers practice. The we went in to the Blizzard game free parking !

We were losing at half time . So many bad offside kicks but we did it again and got the ball. Scored a touch down by Garth I believe. Then they took it away we could have tied up the gameTied up!
they back us up twice yet we got the touch down. The the extra point to tie it up we faked a field goal and our quarter back dived for two we're ahead by one . They got the ball this time we didn't
do a offsides kick we stopped them twice then they throw a bomb now way down there 6.6 seconds on the clock they back them up because they did something wrong 6.6 seconds back on the clock their quarter back throws it away twice then there's 2.2 seconds on the clock there trying a fieldgoal to win the game . Timeout called by us 2.2 seconds on the clock there are no time outs left he kicks it looks good o-no o-no -o-no but I saw that it went way right then turned no good no good blizzard win how could that be we where down 40 points then came back . How how? We won the divion championship and are already in the second round of the play offs .

Finale score 44-43 blizzard we celebrated everyone gave each other high five and trilled screams as we left the building . There where 7,734 guest's I think thats a record the most we had before was 5,000 and some people . It was so exciting I almost threw up and we couldn't talk for the rest of the night even now I can Barely Talk.

The crazy object B. Who can't talk .

5 Comments:

Blogger plinna said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:38 PM  
Blogger plinna said...

Good job describing the game. It was fun and I too lost my voice.

12:40 PM  
Blogger Lori's Minute said...

Very good description....just like when you called from the car with your hoarse voice to tell me all about it.

12:47 PM  
Blogger B.R.L said...

You did an excellent discription of the game. I am glad for you that they won. It get so exciting when it a championship. Take care of the voice.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Dr.John said...

Please don't throw up. I know the wonder and fun when your team wins , It is wonderful when they come from behind. I rejoice with you.

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home