Monday, July 03, 2006

Hello

Loris minute has 17 1/2 points Peter has 11 and Betty's blog has still 16.If you would want to join look at the blogs of June&July to know the rules.

da Da Dat

Today is the johnsin family .

They just got moved in to their new house but its kinda squashed . The have neighbors Building a house down the road name is The Krockoto Family. But the house will not be finished for
awhile the will have their own show on Sunday.

Q1.Whats the name of the new family?
Q2.What was your favorite quiz question?
Q3.Do you want to join the sweep stakes go to the easier quiz to know the rules& sign up in today's comments.
The Crazy Object B.

8 Comments:

Blogger Lori's Minute said...

The new family is Krocoto
My favorite question is" what happened to Billy?"
If I am not already a member, I will join.

10:42 AM  
Blogger B.R.L said...

Krockoto
How many dogs is my favorite.
I came from dr Johns you know why.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

krockoto

what happened to billy?

no

Dr John sent me

5:16 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

I just figured out who you are! Dr John and Bettys gradndaughter!!!! Nice to meet ya!

5:17 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

I got here via Dr. John- I see someone mentioned that he's your grandpa- can I adopt him?

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi..running through Dr. John's marathon!

5:47 PM  
Blogger kristi said...

Hi, you must be Dr. John & Betty's granddaughter and Lori's daughter. You have such wonderful people in your life. I am sure that you really enjoyed your visit with them last week.

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bree! Have fun making the dollhouse with your grandmother! I read about it on her blog. It sounds like so much fun.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home