Sunday, June 18, 2006

Fathers Day

This is a letter to my dad
What the name Father Means to me.

F is for fearing nothing when I'm scared during a thunder storm
A is for always being there for my brother and me whenever
T is for taking me to things and Blizzard games
H is for helping with homework
E is for Elephant an animal he love or just likes to use to joke I love him for that and his never ending love for me
R is for running for the best father I think he'll be tied with Grandpa for first

To sum it up Dad is the best dad I love him and should be a better daughter by not nagging when he says something for me to do I hope I can do that for him Love you dad happy Fathers day!

The Crazy Object B.

5 Comments:

Blogger B.R.L said...

That was a great post You do have a great dad.

6:52 PM  
Blogger Lori's Minute said...

What a great post. We will have to print this one out and frame it!!!!

Love, mom

8:13 PM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

ohhh how beautiful Bree...that was very nice of you and what makes it so special is that you feel that way...daddy's are so special and i'm glad that you have such a great one...

8:19 AM  
Blogger Dr.John said...

You are right your dad is the finest dad I have ever seen. And you are a very good daughter.

5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The was beautiful Bree!

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home