Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Good morning America!

Hello Qwiz updates as of yesterday is Loris minute at 10 1/2,Betty at 14,Dad 8. If you have commented on another post that I haven't seen tell me I'll see what I can do.

Da Da Dat

It was the dog guy who is dropping off their dogs not next week but the next week from the old house.So when Sally got done she gave everyone a bath and when she put kelly in the crib Billy was still awake.When she put molly in mom and dads bed.She thought he was asleep.......

Q1.What do you think happened to Billy?
Q2. Will they send him away to a school far away because of what he did ?
Q3. what could possibley happen next?

5 Comments:

Blogger B.R.L said...

Maybe she will talk to
Billy about not taking things that don't belong to him. I don't thing they will send him away for only one offence.
Hard to know the author's mind

7:54 AM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

it was very nice of you to leave such a loving message to Butterflies. thank you.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Lori's Minute said...

Billy was forced to take out the garbage wearing a funny hat as punishment.

I do not think they will send him too fr away.

I think what will happen next is someone will want to puchase the house they are currently in so the family can move to Green Bay to be closer to relatives.

Miss you oooxxxx!

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

4:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home