Sunday, June 25, 2006

6-25-1942

Loris minute got 3 points so she qualified . No story today but a different quiz about changes to the show so you comment you get three points.

Q1. Would you like a new place and family?
Q2. Which name would you like 1. Boronoco 2.Krocoto (crock-o-two) 3. United Airlines
Q3. Do you want them to have their own show on Sunday or appear on the main show?
Etc. Would you want to have your blog name (if you win) in The main show,Fridays special show or if so in the new show on Sundays?

The Crazy object B TTYL

3 Comments:

Blogger B.R.L said...

Sorry there was a little mix up Loris minute got only 2 1/2 right sorry! But she still made it .

4:03 PM  
Blogger B.R.L said...

I would like a new family Krocoto might have that spelled wrong.
Have their
own show on Sunday.
I would like my blog on the final one

4:11 PM  
Blogger Lori's Minute said...

I would like like the family Krocoto to appear on the main show and then spin off on thier own on Sundays. I like my blog name mentioned. Thanks for the points!

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home