Monday, August 27, 2007

Lemon heads.

This is for one of my very best friends. I chose blue because this is her favorite color I think and yellow for lemon heads don't work on blogs!

L is for Laughter


E is for Everyone

M is for Movies.

O is for Outrageous fun.

N is for Nice.


H is for heads that are very smart when put together.

E is for Ever - lasting fun.

A is for all night playing

D is for all you've done for me.

If you didn't see yesterdays post you can still vote till 8:15 tonight so read that one too!
You can comment on this post for this post and the last one!

T.C.O.B

2 Comments:

Blogger Lori's Minute said...

I like the lemonheads....

8:39 AM  
Blogger bettygram said...

Hi
Glad you got to post. I like your new name it is so close to mine. That is a nice rose.
I liked the verse.

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home