Friday, January 12, 2007

Farm show Friday,January 12,2006

DA DA Dat Farm family show .

ITS BEEN a while since I last bloged about the farm family show so I will just blog about a family
that lives in the neighborhood
A BIRTHDAY CAKE FOR WORSE.

8:00 Starts the day first Julie the fourth child age 6 got up first and remembers something about this day its her mothers Birthday! Since its a Friday and a snow day she figures she has 1 hour to make a card,cake and a present she made a card and got a mess everywhere so she had to clean it up.

8:15 she realizes she must speed up and make a cake but how ? She thought and thought and then finally rush quietly yet fast to her play house. " I can invite mom over and she can have the card, cake and present at my doll house(yes each daughter had a Doll house in the play room like a little neighborhood.) I'll make the cake in my easy bake oven! But what about the drinks ?In the microwave I'll make hot chocolate .

8:30 to be continued tommrow

TCOB

3 Comments:

Blogger Dr.John said...

Don't burn the chocolate. Put good frosting on the cake.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Lori's Minute said...

Sounds yummy!

8:58 PM  
Blogger B.R.L said...

I am late but I like her intentions.

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home