Thursday, October 19, 2006

Doctor

Today I went to the doctor Wasn't bad but well here's the story....

I went to the doctor for a check up and first it went great I asked dad if I was going to get a shot dad said maybe then at the end my dad asked about the shots and when I should take them. She said thanks for bring that up I will get the shot right away . So we waited forever and then we finally got the shot it didn't hurt till after. So know it is okay. I have to keep my arm at rest. So I sorry grandma and grandpa but when we come up I can't move very heavy things because my arm is sore. After my convinces with my three favorite teachers tomorrow(Friday) We will stay over night swim and see you Saturday then go back Saturday because we have to go to church so I can find out if I ought a part in the play.

TCOB

3 Comments:

Blogger B.R.L said...

Glad to hear it wasn't so bad to see the Doc. We will try to keep you busy with something that won't hurt your arm. I was wondeing if you got the part but we won't know until Sunday.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Lori's Minute said...

I am anxious to see what part you got, too!!!!

What's this about not doing any work with your arm?????Oh man, I had plans for that arm.......

7:31 PM  
Blogger Dr.John said...

Sorry about the arm. Lookin g forward to seeing you. I hope you get the part.

5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home