Friday, September 01, 2006

Yodel or blind

Okay since we lost Maya people have been telling us about dogs for sale left and right mom and dad are talking about it to each other about two dogs so far dad only knows about one till mom tells him later. One of Dads workers has a puppy 5 months and as soon as the turkeys go in the morning the dogs yodel Fancy that a singing dog a male no name that we know of. The other one is a lady who gave us Maya has a one named Charlie a male 1 year house trained but needs puppy school is blind in one eye. We have not decided yet so I am not getting my hopes up at all . I just think that Maya will send the perfect dog to us when we are ready . I have one question for you though if these where the only one they had which would you pick and why. I would pick the blind in one eye Charlie because he needs my help probably the most. This is only if these where the only one left for a long time. I not replacing Maya or Rush my other dog died when I was little I am just saying these are choices. I not getting my hopes up one bit. These are just Ideas so don't say I don't love Maya or Rush and that I am over it to fast or I am evil or bad. It just ideas I think about Maya 24/7 as I did well she was here with me Okay!

T.C.O.B

5 Comments:

Blogger Lori's Minute said...

I wanred to add the dog with the one blind eye probably lost it bcause of abuse at his other home and the breeder took him back. He did not lose it due to a genentic problem or someting like that.

8:20 AM  
Blogger B.R.L said...

There is nothing wrong in thinking or a new "friend" . It was not wrong to get Maya after Rush. So If another dog comes that will be a new member of the family that is not wrong.

11:36 AM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

you are not doing anything wrong sweetie by wanting another dog. it is for your love of Rush that you loved Maya so and so it will be for whomever is lucky enough to end up in your home.

moving up is nothing to feel bad about and not one of us will think that.

7:47 PM  
Blogger Dr.John said...

Maya will not be unhappy if you get another dog. I am sure that she would want you to.

5:47 AM  
Blogger David said...

When you love greatly, the pain is great to, but a new dog is a good thing because it is new love - it in no way denegrates the great love for Maya.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home