Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Liberty Falls

Well thank for the comments on Maya I had a nice dream about her last night she is still her as she will be for awhile if you didn't see the post yet go to the on that says Maya. Tune in Sunday for awhile letters to Maya like one of Dr.Johns links of the day I will tell her what I did for a while maybe If I get another dog I will stop or in tell I don't need to any more.
This time next week I will be in Middle School Wow .

I Finally can blog about liberty falls I will introduce you to all the people we don't have them all yet.

I will tell you about the Light house first this will make you laugh your head off we did.

The name is Liberty lighthouse a lonely old man who is a retired police officer named Gorge Black and his pet pigwen Alfrado run the light house. So my story today is about him.
i
Today George black was running around the light house like crazy Alfrado only one step behind him . The light went out and he forgot where he put the spare and it was a really foggy morning.
so as he was running like a chicken with his head cut off Alfrado a really talented pigwin turn on the radio where the where interviewing the Barber shop that we call the gossip right know because it doesn't have a name yet like the liars club in pigeon Falls"What is all this talk about a
white rabbit and a dragon"Said a interviewer "well we all use to see them and know sightings have dropped from 10 a day to 10 a week " Said the owner of the barber. This made George stopped and thought I never saw them except when I was on my trip to pigeon falls I saw a white rabbit and a lady with a shotgun .

TCOB

2 Comments:

Blogger B.R.L said...

Very good. Did they find that light? We don't want any ship wrecks.Will that trained pigion end up in Pigion Falls?

4:27 PM  
Blogger Dr.John said...

Very good story. Watch out for that lady witha shotgun she is rabbit hunting.

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home