Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Shine Shine Shine

Today is break day wedsday is the day when things appear up here that are not usually there that means the may never appear on this channel again for years so remember them well .

Today is game day try to figure out these puzzles .

they are scrambled or back words.

word bank ( they will not be bold in the puzzle part that is just so you can read it )

I have ants in my pants kick the can blow your nose string on a yo - yo

string on a pole hotdog watch out flying piano

vote if this is fun. Or give me other idea to do on fun wendsday. Like do songs.or do faces :) and you have to guess what feeling they mean .

1. eson rouy wlob 2. doohtg 3. onaip gniylf 4. ikck het anc 5. gnirts no a oy-oy
6. chatw uot 7. stanp ym ni snta evah I 8. ringst no a pole

TcoB

2 Comments:

Blogger Lori's Minute said...

I have no idea what you were saying in the first part of your post.

But I like the word scramble

I got ants in your pants and blow your nose.

I vote YES to Wed. games!!!!

10:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes on the the games too. Backword words a piece of ekac for me.

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home