Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Thanks

Thanks everyone that meas a lot to me. Still sad but doing much better. Danny Fantom Fanatic(Smarty 101) came over that day and helped me get it out and have fun. also that day we meet the family at wall*Mart and that helped to talk to them. Thats how we found out what happend I cryed so hard i got a headace I can't cry any more just laughI'm glad about that. My dad asked if we should go to DePere Wall*Mart I really wanted to so I said lets go and we went there and saw them huh thats very weird that sometimes we knowthingslike that. I'm Bloging on a differnt compter so I don't know my scedual is it the town we are Makeing.

TCOB

3 Comments:

Blogger B.R.L said...

I am glad that you got out. Crying helps it takes away the tummy pain that goes with feeling sad at death.

5:43 PM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

oh my sweet you are welcome. we love you very much too you know. you are a very special little girl.

it's okay to cry, it helps us with our sadness and hurts. sorry that you got a headache. i'm glad that you had the love and company of your wonderful family to help you. that is one of the most beautiful gifts that family and friends give each other.

take care. hugs and kisses from myself and my kids. they also have been thinking of your friend and of you.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Dr.John said...

I'm glad you are doing better. I pray for you every night.

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home