Thursday, August 24, 2006

Maya my dog./ In a Dome world

Before I do what is on today I just want to tell you that my dog is sick so please pray for her and still pray for my friends Family .

In a dome world.

Today I will Tell you about Mr. Nellsione the mayor of Dome land he lives in the main town of dome land named Kind town .

His day started out with breakfast : "what do we have today Dear" Said Mr.Nellsione
Now his wife is very worried all the time and when a little thing goes wrong like when that guy last week made the great key go away so no one could get in or out she goes Crazy . Most people just laugh at her and say this is the kindest land ever you are very safe here. They are true but there are not always great and kind.
"What we always have eggs and toast."Said Mrs.Nellsione "Oh"Said Mr.Nellsion Before he could even Finnish she interrupted and said "Soon all the hens will die then no more eggs how will we ever survive?" " Marget you get too far ahead of your self"said Mr.Nellsion "No"she shot back ."I am well prepared." "Well let's get off this conversation did you hear about the new family down the road the have a little girl around Sues age maybe the could play together"said Mr.Nellsione "I don't know about that that means meeting new people and well I just don't like the thought!"Said Mrs.Nellsione (Their daughters name is sue she is 6 and she is very kind but is a little bit of a worry wort like her mother except not as bad . She is mostly shy and barely ever talk to anyone except to her cat and dog Sassy and chewy . Sassy was named because as soon as the got her she caught a mouse and scared it but let it go. Chewy was named because he ate six pairs of shoes in the week they got him.


okay that is all today and a little qwiz for points. + to see if you actually read my blog.

1. What is Mrs.Nellsione's name?
2. What is Mr. Nellsione's job?
3. What is Sues personality?
4 . How did Sues pets get their names?
5. Did you really read all of it no cheating by asking me if you know me you will never get it out of me!

Tcob

3 Comments:

Blogger Lori's Minute said...

1. Mayor
2. Margaret
3. because of scaring the mouse and chewing all the shoes
4. very shy

I guess I did not answer them in the right order but I think I got them right

Mom

6:46 PM  
Blogger B.R.L said...

Marget
Mayor
sassy because cought mouse and let him go
chewy becuse chewed six pair of shoes
Sue is shy
Has Myah gone to the vet?
hope she soon will be well.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Dr.John said...

Take good care of Maya.
My answers are the same as Betty.
Don't let chewwy get sick.

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home