Monday, August 28, 2006

Maya

Maya well we had to put her down my beloved puppy.

I'm sorry for those who knew her too. That was my puppy not Dad ,moms , not my brothers mine. She was the others too but i think of her as mostly mine .

My puppy was every thing to me . First luke now maya . I will see her with god .

I will tell you about ,maya . She would sniff you legs and lay right on your feet or under the recliner so you couldn't get up. She would look at you when ever you had food sometimes manage to steal a bite or all of it . I loved her ever so much i could hug her really tight and not hurt her. She would always come up to me and want to get pet . If You pet her long enough she would lay down on her side and have you pet her belly. She would never let you out of her sight
if you got out of her sight she would bark . She would lay under the table. I tryed to get her to sleep in my room only did twice. This list could go on and on for ever thats how great she was sehe made it through a lot with me I always would pet her i had to every time i saw her we said our good byes this morning really . She's gone Sorry Alex,Elisha,and Calub uncle pat ,pennie, Max, henry, Mom,Dad , my brother and maya but we couldn't let you live like that. She had a mass all in her pretty much every where. I wasn't really ready to say good bye but yet i did .

I love you so very much maya everything i do good know is for you!

This post is in memory of Maya linna One of the two best dogs in my life ever my family needs everyones support I mean everyones .
I can't stop crying so i must stop blogging right know. I;m so sorry every body.

The Crazy Object B

11 Comments:

Blogger Lori's Minute said...

Very nice post honey. I like how you wrote about all the things she did. She loved it when you played tug of war with her.

12:43 PM  
Blogger B.R.L said...

This has been a rough month for you with Luke's and Maya death. She loved you very much.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Janets Planet said...

I am sorry to hear about Maya. Dogs seem to be the most loving of pets. Maya will remain special to you all your life. Your memories of Maya will eventually bring you comfort.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

I am so sorry Bree. It never easy to lose a faithful pet. I lost my beloved yorkie Toby this past winter and I still think of him, I had him for 14 years...I am so sorry for your whole family.... God bless all of you.

1:44 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

In your Bible, Psalm 150:6 reads "Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD."

Maya was able to see the Love of God shine through the wonderful times she spent with you and in your wonderful family.

I don't know for sure, but I do know that Jesus surprises me all of the time. If heaven has "Lions laying peacefully beside Lambs" - Maya could be laying under Jesus' recliner now and not letting Him get up.

Take care and God Bless you.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

It is so hard to lose a pet. You'll have lots of nice memories to help you through the rough part. It best that she didn't have to suffer for a long time. Time heals and you'll be left with the wonderful memories.

3:04 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Bree, so sorry to hear abour your dog. It's so hard to lose a pet- they are like members of your family. Try to remember the good times you had with her and know that you did the kindest and most loving thing by not letting her suffer.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very Very nice post Bree. I read your post to the boys. They are all sorry about maya, We will all miss her. She was a very good dog. I have very fond memories of her.

Loosing ones pet is never easy, I still remember when we lost bobo.

Caleb said he sorry maya died and he misses her already so did Alex and Elijah.

Well hang in their girl

Love Patrick

6:40 PM  
Blogger Charlene Amsden said...

I am very sorry to hear about Maya. I know she wasn't just a dog, she was a precious friend and a member of your family. It is alright to cry.

Remember Maya will always be right there in your heart. You did the right thing -- the kindest thing -- you could for her. It takes a very brave person to say good bye to a loved one.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Cherlee's said...

Awww sweetie sorry to hear about your beloved Maya. I know she loves the tribute you left for her on your blog. Don't ever be sorry for feeling hun. I'm sorry your hurting so much. Maya was lucky to have you in her life as you were lucky to have her.

1:02 AM  
Blogger Dr.John said...

Bree I left you a comment yesterday but I put it in the wrong place. It is in the next comment set down.It is about a dog and heaven.

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home