Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Wed Face games

If you didn't see the picture of the lighthouse look below this post. Yesterday I went over to my friends house (name online not to be said) she invited me to go swimming in her pool . And she has a dog named lucky he is so cute he would jump up hug my leg and like my leg it was so funny you should see him jump in the pool!So that helped with losing Maya then I went over to Danny phantom Fanatics house and saw her dog and cat that helped also . I feel better with all of my friends support and even the pets knew I needed to pet them .

Okay know for wendsdays games today is faces :) what do they mean.

:) :* :{ :@ :$ :( :! !:0 think of more games for the following weeks!

TCOB :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Lori's Minute said...

Happy face
face with mustache
pig face
sad face

face with shoe prints

7:34 AM  
Blogger B.R.L said...

Happy face , mustache face with tear. sad face

I glad you got to see some friends and to pet their pets.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

oh hon, i am so sorry about your dog. i hope you are okay. kisses and hugs.

glad you had such a good time at your friends. i'm glad that their pets help ease the sadness.

sweet dreams tonight.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Neoma said...

Bree I was so sorry to hear about your Dog.......

I recently lost my pet bird, her name was Twiggy, and I know how sad it makes you feel....

Maybe there is a new puppy face in your future.....there is always a puppy that needs your love.....

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home