Thursday, September 28, 2006

Sick! Again? Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well after last week I got better she took me off of a lot of the stuff then it acted up again so I went to the doctor again I got put back on everything+more . I am one sick kid I couldn't sleep for more than an hour at a time last night. How dreadful I had to use my inhaler every hour last night. I was out of school yesterday now today tomorrow I should go back. It is so frustrating and it hurts a lot! So yah ......... Well I will let you know (if) when I get better.
So long for now. I will go back to my stories as soon as I get better or if I can.

TCOB

3 Comments:

Blogger Lori's Minute said...

Sorry, Peanut.....you will get better, you will!!!!

6:25 PM  
Blogger B.R.L said...

I am sorry you are sick. They will figure out how to keep you well. I feel so bad for you.

6:08 AM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

sweet Bree, i'm thinking of you..you will be better soon you will see. sometimes even with good medicines, it takes a bit for it to work..hugs.

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home