Saturday, November 11, 2006

Good day Friday

This is one of those blogs where I must tell all about my day!

Fri (yesterday)

1went to school
first period reading got told my summary was exactly what my teacher was looking for and at last I finally got revenge on the mean girl in my class yah!
second period gym basket ball we played 21 I scored the winning points the first game for first place the second time the winning shots for second place. Cool huh!
third period science just doing work on a element mine is gold.
fourth period English class I got a A+ on a simple sub quiz took a spelling test and the teacher got them corrected in time for us to see it I got a A++ 110 percent I got the main 18 words right and the two bonus word correct too!
fifth math got math homework done.
lunch got food down stairs didn't run out this time oh I finally got chili on one day it was yummy!
sixth period art got a complement on work and got to sit by friends on friends Friday!
seventh usually social studies but an assembly today saw jazz band then show choir,
2.After
when I got home it was snowing snowing ! Before thanksgiving one year it was still 60 out and no snow came till the week of Christmas. Built a snow fort when my brother got home.
slept in his room on the floor in a fort but it was falling down so we just made it into a bed slept well.
3.This morning Sat
got brownies for breakfast no poptarts where left available. After this blogging I must go out side and play with my brother to Finnish my or sorry our fort!

The crazy object B.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lori's Minute said...

I could be a parent and say it is not wise to get revenge but feel good about doing the assignment right.

Brownies for breakfast???? I would never do that!!!!!! OK, I had some too. Great with a glass of milk!!!

Thank you for playing in the snow with your brother!!!!!

7:27 AM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

i'm most delighthed that you shared what a day in your life is like. i loved reading it, thank you.

it is a gift for yourself and your family that you are such a good student.

i'm sorry about the mean girl. there are some people that are so unhappy that they want that for others. i'm so pleased that you and your brother, my kids, nieces and nephews are some of the wonderful kids that make moms and dads proud and happy.

chilli is delicious..i specially love it on a cold day and i love to dunk sweet bread in it..weird eh?

you and your brother are such a pair. it is nice the relationship you have with each other. for all your days you have a buddy and a best friend. how nice to picture that two of you playing and enjoying yourselves.

:)

9:43 AM  
Blogger B.R.L said...

Your Friday was great and I am proud of your excellent work. It seems that Saturday was a good day also.

7:43 PM  
Blogger B.R.L said...

Bree your picture is on your great aunt Chris's blog. good picture.

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home