Saturday, September 29, 2007

Coincidence or not?

Is it a coincidence or not that about 95% of the time when one or both of my parents leave me, my brother or both of us get sick? Okay the first time I got sick badly when I was younger when both of my parents left and the next night I got sick and was sick till they came home my brother was also sick. A year ago my dad left in October I got sick. This year my parents left in September and I had almost the same thing I had when my dad left and my brother is also sick with something different. So what is it? Is it the time of year? Is it my body saying I miss my parents or is it maybe the viruses attacking because they know that it is the worst possible time for me to get sick.

I also get sick at the worst popular times like during Valentines Day, Halloween, parties, school on days with tests, Christmas and most recently the multi -culture club meeting where my best friend who I barely see was going to be there. How bad is that? I guess I will never know!

T.C.O.B

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori's Minute said...

It is a little strange, that is for sure! Glad you are better....Grandma took good care of you and Luke.

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home