Sunday, September 09, 2007

The snoop family.

Today's family is a neighbor of the farmers the snoopers.

There is

The Dad Kall who works as a scarecrow in the fast food restaurants downtown to scare away seagulls from the food.

Brian is also 3 and is best friends with Ben even though they are said to be aliens by his mother.

Gina -10 and is best friends with Emily even though they are said to be thief robbers by their dad.

The mom Megan who calls the police when any thing unusual happens and that has been happening everyday this is her conversation for yesterday

Operator"hello Farmersville police department what is the emergency"

Mrs.Snoopers " there is a flying saucer flying out the window of my neighbors house I think they are aliens out to get my family"

Operator"ah okay are you sure"

Mrs.Snoopers " yes positive!"

Operator" Um okay...... someone will be right over."

Hang up.

There will be more like this in the future. I'm positive!

The FarmersEtte Sun,Sept.9th.2007

I must tell you something those farmers are not normal. Their aliens I tell yeah aliens!!!!!! They are nice though as I found out. They also eat normal food this I found out after I sliced The lemon-kiwi pie into slices.It was normal. But I still think their from mars or something.
Mrs.Snoopers

Time for Ask Frilly foo foo .

My dog keeps stealing my shoes and burying them in the back yard, What should I do?Dancing Dunes Mom.

Dear Dancing Dunes Mom,
Try putting smell yucky stuff on your shoes if not scold him for having the shoe and put him in a crate keep doing this till he learns it is not okay. As for the digging put plywood down that way he can't dig if he does dig same as having the shoe scold and take away then put in crate. If this doesn't work try obedience classes. If that doesn't work it is hopeless.
Miss Frilly Foo Foo

Dear Frilly Foo Foo,

my neighbor often doesn't close the gate when he cuts the heads of of his chickens. Then ends up chasing a chicken running around with its head cut of all over my yard it is WAY to weird!
From disgusted.

Dear disgusted,

I really don't know what to say I mean that's just pain weird. My advise is take out the gate door and just put in solid fence then he can't leave the gate door open.
Miss Filly Foo Foo

hope you enjoyed today's post.

T.C.O.B

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger bettygram said...

I like the advice given.

9:12 AM  
Blogger Lori's Minute said...

Dear Frilly Foo foo

My son leaves paper all over the place and does not pick it up....what should I do? Also, I think the neighbors are aliens and the squirrel in our backyard is their spy.....what shall I do?

Dancing Dunes Mom again

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home