Sunday, September 30, 2007

1st one of silly ville.

9-30-07 Silly village 3:24 pm –3:36 pm

Today Silly village is just getting started today I will tell you about the house of 13 Bark Rd. The family’s name is shoe and owns Shoes Shoe Company where the make shoes. The dads name is Bob, Mom is Henrietta Saramolly, and then there is Tony and Tasha they are twins. Now I know they live in the 13th house but that is on Bark rd. Not 13th Unlucky St. They are the only shoe business in Silly Village so they have a very good business. They don’t live in a mansion yet though.

When I am done telling you about these I will have regular stories like my grandpa. I drew this town.

T.C.O.B

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori's Minute said...

So what makes this village silly?

I do like the name of the shoe store.

Mom

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home